I love your pet
as much as you do!
My goal in becoming a pet sitter was to be what I always wanted to have: a reliable person who, in my absence, cared for my animals the way I would.
I have always loved animals. My brother and I started "The Cat Helping Society" when we were respectively six and nine years old, collecting funds from local businesses to feed homeless cats in our neighborhood. It has only grown since then!
Services We Provide
We take care of both cats and dogs!
- $25 per visit for up to two dogs per visit/30 minute walk
- $45 for twice daily walks
- $25 per visit for up to 2 cats
- Add $3 for each additional cat
- Vet/Groomer Visit: $30/hr
- Oral and Topical meds/Insulin Injections/ Subcutaneous fluids $5 extra per visit
Meet some of our best friends!
Read what people are saying!
Make Your Appointment Today!
Click the button to schedule your visit with Amanda.